What do we provide?
ITHCS provides services and support for course and learning management systems (LMS/CMS) and professional development for educators and school administrators.
The services include:
- Consultation on education, curriculum and instruction which includes teacher training and implementing technology
- Self-paced teacher-facilitated courses
- Self-paced courses for administrators
- Professional development workshops for Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL), Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), Blended Online (BOL) and Blended Learning (BL), & how to facilitate classes using WizIQ
- Integrating WizIQ into Learning and Course Management Systems (LMS and CMS) and other websites
- Teacher training on how to design & teach online courses
- Support for computer assisted language learning
- Installing and upgrading LMS and CMS plugins of your choice.
- Rent is available on one of the LMS/CMS sites for teachers and organizations to set up courses.
- Hosting domains on dedicated servers
- Installing LMS and CMS on domains
Contact us for further information.
Last modified: Thursday, 25 July 2019, 2:46 AM