What do we provide?
ITHCS provides services and support for course and learning management systems (LMS/CMS) and professional development for educators and school administrators.
The services include:
- Moodle for Teacher (M4T) self-paced teacher-facilitated courses
- Admin courses are subsidized during the bi-annual Moodle MOOCs (May/Nov)
- Professional development workshops for Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL), Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), Blended Online (BOL) and Blended Learning (BL), & how to facilitate classes using WizIQ
- Integrating WizIQ into Moodle & other websites
- Teacher training on how to design & teach online courses
- Support for computer assisted language learning
- Installing and upgrading Moodle and Plugins of your choice.
- Rent is available on one of the Moodle sites for teachers and organizations to set up courses.
- Hosting domains on a dedicated server
- Installing LMSs such as Wordpress, Joomla, and Moodle
Contact us for further information.
Last modified: Monday, 18 December 2017, 1:31 AM